Sunday, January 17, 2010

SB blog T2-51

Okay... yesterday JUST before I fell asleep I read a prologue of this book:

The alchemist knew the legend of Narcissus, a youth who knelt daily beside a lake to contemplate his own beauty. He was so fascinated by himself that, one morning, he fell into the lake and drowned. At the spot where he fell, a flower was born, which was called the narcissus.
But this was not how the author of the book ended the story.
He said that when Narcissus died, the goddesses of the forest appeared and found the lake, which had fresh water, transformed into a lake of salty tears.
"Why do you weep?" the goddesses asked.
"I weep for Narcissus," the lake replied.
"Ah, it is no surprise that you weep for Narcissus," they said, "for though we always pursued him in the forest you alone could contemplate his beauty close at hand."
"But... was Narcissus beautiful?" the lake asked.
"Who better than you to know that?" the goddesses said in wonder. "After all, it was by your banks that he knelt each day to contemplate himself!"
The lake was silent for some time. Finally, it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
~The Alchemist By:Paulo Coelho, Translated by: Clifford E. Landers, Pg. ix-x

That was such an AWESOME story.. like this author.. if he wasn't a novel writer, he could totally be a short story writer. XD!!! There's so much to ponder in just a short prologue!!!


La da, La la, La da
Waking up, up
La da, La la , La da

Well its time, for a change
Dont know those sad, sad songs away, today
Wont let the sunshine go to waste
No way, nooo way

Cuz I can feel my heart beating for the very first time
Everything around me starts falling in line
I feel alive, sooo alive
I just cant hide
Something change me, change me, change me,
Oh
Cuz lately, lately, lately

[Chorus]
Ive been wakin up to love
Every morning, Ive been
Waking up to love
I can hear alarm clocks ringing
Through the window all the birds starts singing
Every morning well be
Wakin up to love
Dont you know that well be
Wakin up to love
At first I thought that I was dreaming
Then hit me like the coffee and the creamer
Waking up to
Love, love, love
Wakin up, up
Love, love, love (Wakin up)
Telling all my friends (la)
I cant believe the way my days begin
You cant put em on a scale of 1 to 10
You cant. Oh
From the very first moment that I opened my eyes
Everything about me just started to shine
I feel alive, so alive
Its no wonder why

[Chorus]

I wouldnt trade this feeling for the world
Its written on my face, and now
Im a brand new giiirl
Im a brand new girl
Its no wonder why

[Chorus]

Love, love, love
Wakin up, up
Love, love, love

~Waking up to love By: Shanna Crooks

Such a _________ song (fill in the blank). hope you enjoy that short part of it.

Let me make a version of that song for studying s.s

Ha ah ha ah ha ah
Studying ing
Ha ah ha ah ha ah

Well it's time to study
Don't know my Revolution timeline
today, I'm failing at studying my social
yes way yes way

Cuz i'm procrastinating for the millionth time
Nothing in the sheet is getting into my mind
I fell asleep, asleep
I can't do this
Please Help me, help me, help me
NO
I'm still, still, still

[Chorus]
I've been studying my Social.
Every glance, I've been studying
Socials
I can hear my msn ringing
Through my speakers I hear my music blasting
Every glance I will be, Studying my social
Don't you know that I will be
Studying my social.
At first I thought that I was understanding
But then it hit me like I was procrastinating
Studying my
socials, socials, socials (procrastinating)
Msning all my friends (ha)
I can't believe I'm still not getting it,
I can't get anything in my brain
I can't, NO
From the moment I read my social studies notes
Everything in my brain just started to shook(?)
I fell asleep, asleep
I wonder WHYYYYYY

[Chorus]

I would trade this for a pro-d day
Its written on my face, and now
Im a procrastinating giiirl
Im a procrastinating girl
I wonder WHYYY


[Chorus]
Social, Social, Social
Studying
Social, Social, Social
~ Music: Waking up to love, By: Shanna Crooks, Lyrics Changed BY: LIVE4SLEEP

No comments: