Tuesday, January 26, 2010

EmoWriter

Name: EmoWriter
Fave Emo/IM Phrase: (He fails, because he has no fave Emoicons OR IM Phrases, not even lol, >:( this is not a lol-ing face)
Fave Quotes:
~"let's do something unforgiveable." - Vamp.Knight
Likes: Manga, Incest,
Music: Stephen By:KeSha
Fave Manga: OHSHC, Full House Kiss, Vampire Knight, Kaichou Maid-sama (ohohohohohoh, me 2, I read all of them except VK because I watched it XD)
Urges: to hug people (<= that is an un-emo thing to do. Many would say crying in his emo corner, but I think not)
Comments:
Well... I would give you a sample of his EMO POEMS........ wait maybe I should

cinderella walked on broken glass,
sleeping beauty let a whole lifetime pass,
belle fell in love with a hideous beast,
jasmine married a common thief,
ariel walked on land for love and life,
snow white barely escaped a knife.
it was all about blood, sweat, and tears
because love means facing your biggest fears.
- love, pain, and the whole damn thing, amy sky
I thought ^ that was by him and then I read the comments it's by amy sky!

okay well APPARENTLY he deleted them... so people (like me) can't read them anymore!!! or copy and paste them anymore!! DANG IT!!!!!!

No comments: