Wednesday, January 28, 2009

blog T2-69

I know it's a bit late to be doing my blog, but I'm doing it anyways!!!!!!!!! I should be sleeping right now but I'm doing my blog because I just came back from CADETS, although I usually go to CADETS, I was not at home from 5-10 P.M., so basically I didn't do A LOT (almost none) of my homework!!! I tried to do my homework but I only had 30 minutes, because I got home at 3:30 so there wasn't much I could do.

The reason I went out at 5 was because my CADET friend was taking me out for dinner and I only knew today, or else I might have done more homework yesterday, BUT I didn't know so I didn't. Anyways at the dinner, FRENCH-ISH restaurant, I had chicken, pasta, lobster and cream with mushrooms, lobster soup, bread, bread cake(yes it's called bread cake) and (drum roll...............)SNAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO, the snail was NOT RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it was I would not eat it!!! EVER!!!!!! It isn't as bad as it sounds. It just tasted like NOTHING, but the snail had mashed potatoes and garlic and that stuff was GOOD. Besides I only had 3 snails so it wasn't that bad!!!!!! The snail tasted like this other meat I ate in the soup I once drank, but not recently because recently I haven't drank that soup!!!!!!

No comments: