Tuesday, January 27, 2009

blog T2-68

I'm really busy lately don't know why but am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I know why, it's because I have lots of homework!!!!!!!!! Everyone is really sleepy!!!! We should really really have a NO HOMEWORK WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF that's possible.

Recently I have had many (!!!!!!!!) I don't know why? maybe it's because of the homework load or the lack of sleep but I'm really frustrated and all I really want to do is lie in bed and do NOTHING. I'll try to remain calm so not more (!!!!!!) because I'm really getting tired of them.

I need to go finish my homework. FRENCH, MATH, P.E., and FINE ARTS. YUP ALL 4 subjects of day 1 (to bad can't contain my self have to do some !!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! "Sometimes when life gives you lemons, you might not have time to make lemonade" -Me. Yup I like the new quote I made up on the spot!!!!!!! GOT TO GO FINISH MY HOMEWORK OR ELSE I MIGHT NEED TO STAY UP LATE!!!

No comments: