Friday, January 2, 2009

blog T2-43

STILL THINKING about my presentation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can finally play on the computer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My toes are cold again I need to keep wiggling them. Today seems like such an nice day out and I want to go play basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!!!! But it's really warm outside!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH and my hands are warm but they look cold.

Yesterday I coincedentally saw my grandma at this restraunt. So we got to eat with her. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: