Friday, January 9, 2009

Blog T2-50

I was suppose to go to recycling today but because I felt REALLY REALLY tired so I decided that I need to go home and CHILLAX (chill + relaxing)!!!!!!!!

What's really bothersome at school is that there this VIRUS thing in the school boards mainboard so all the computers systems aren't working because they're scared that it will spread and damage the files of other people. This means that I CAN't BORROW ANY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!! The MYs were suppose to go to the mac lab or the computer lab but then BECAUSE of the virus we CAN'T do anything, such a shame. This caused many of us to do poorly on the QUIZ that Mr. S gave us at Socials, including me. The other bad things is that I can't do anythng that relates in the computer at school!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SAD!!!

See I promised yesterday that I would write more see I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: