Thursday, January 15, 2009

blog T2-56

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Guess what I need to go to CADETS. AND YES I need to CAMP over because I HAVE TO go to the weekend. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense but that means I need to stay up and NOT fall asleep over the weekend. SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS deserves another BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although the things I learn at cadets are pretty fun. The thing that I don't like are the weekends. I mean in 1 day NOT 3 days I think we could do what the person wanted us to learn. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have a SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT that I NEED to do and was hoping to do it over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: