Monday, January 5, 2009

Blog T2-46

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another day of school gone another to come. I'm freaking out ALOT you know why?!?!?!? That's because the presentation is going to be very nerve wrecking. DUN DUN DUN. AHAHA

So today we only did 2 presentation and there are 30 of us................. and I'm #16 so that's a long ways off. I HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>0<
DUN DUN DUN

For dinner today I'm having salmon and SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE it's GOOD soup because sometimes it's not good and that's bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: