Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blog T2-44

Today I go to meet my cousin's girlfriend! It's wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She's pretty nice. I got to eat good food today too. SWEET AND YUMMY FOR MY TUMMY!! My brother got to go to a party so he didn't get to see my cousin's girlfriend. He got to go to Laser Planet. I want to go tooooooooooo. I went to Laser Planet once it was really fun. GOOD TIMES! GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!

I go to go pratice my presentation more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!! It's so SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My head also hurts because I was just trying to figure out a 1000 piece puzzle and still haven't figured it out yet and my head hurts.

I NEED TO GET ALL MY PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER AND CONNECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: