Wednesday, May 20, 2009

blog T3-77

My arm is hurting SO MUCH and I'm not even kidding!!! Cadets was the cause of it, it was promotion night to day so we had to do parading outside! Many of us had to hold a rifle for 1 hour and plus because we did the ceremony over and over and over and over again!!!!! the rifle although I am not sure of it's capacity I think it's about 5-10 lbs. and you have to hold it in a 90 degree angle, which i couldn't do because my hand was already hurting to much to hold! and I look around me (which i wasn't suppose to do) and I see all these people holding there rifles like there was nothing easier in the world!!! this cause of my pain makes me unable to lift up my arm for too long or else it hurts ALOT or it snaps back down. it feels like some ones pulling my arm down.......... OUCH!!! I wander maybe some is pulling my arm down O_o...

Guess what?!?!?!?! in science we're learning about the light and vision and color and many other fun stuff, but guess what that's the same thing my brother is learning, AND HE'S YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!! YOUNGER!!!! Well I don't even know if I've learned this is grade 4 or not but I'm pretty sure I didn't!!!!! because i would remember (NOT)

applied skills today was pretty fun, we're building mini kingdoms, GREAT, except there was the huge mess we mad because everyone was sanding off the Styrofoam and cutting things, the sub made us clean it up!!!!! T_T. I think that sub was a sub for my P.E. class before... AWKWARD, but because i'm not really recognizable he probably doesn't even know who i am...

Still avoiding piano, but less......hehehe >:)

RANDOM Q of the day(i've forgotten about it): Is someone actually pulling on my arm? SOMEONE I can't see!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: