Sunday, May 24, 2009

blog T3-82

Yes, I don't feel like talking much today so here was how my day went
morning=sleepy
tea= every sunday
drove to someone's house=picked up my bro from cadets
piano class= okay i manged to survive
home=nothing
park= basketball, swings, bike, swings, wish i had a camera, saw some people i knew, took basketball and then home
home= dinner, homework, talking to bro, more homework, walking around the house, mom yelling at us about messiness, me telling bro about the correct violin holding position, him not listening to me.
last but NO LEAST BLOG.
and my predicted end of the day
computer= off
walking around the house
drinking water
playing piano
walking around
playing piano
drinking water
play piano
piano= closed
me= walk to bathroom
bathroom= brush teeth, floss, turn off light
bedroom= get into bed, pull hair tie off put it away on coffee table like desk, lie in bed and sleep.

I'm probably talk like normal tomorrow. PROBABLY.

No comments: