Sunday, May 31, 2009

blog T3-89

WOW, about 5+2=7, there's only 7 more school days. in which case means counting today 7+2=9, 9 more school days/ normal days until EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what?!?!?!

I decided that maybe I might go to cadet summer camp, MAYBE. I don't know because I kinda want to go but I don't really want to sleep on unknown bed type thingys, you never know what they do to it. There's even more homework due now then before, it's kinda of sad because we have to study for finals and do homework and play piano and study for finals and make sure i can play by piano thingy correctly and make sure i don't fail my piano and also study for any other tests besides final or not even related to school such as chinese FINAL EXAM and chinese homework, although you could say chinese is school, but i meant it as in VSB, public school type of thingy. and yea that was a long sentence, i just had a lot to say and i don't like periods......... except dot dot dots are different and i don't like captials unless there like THIS then there okay but for "i" I sometimes forget to but a capital. hehehehehehe. and i also forget captials in beggings of sentences or i'm too lazy to type them.

hahaha I feel like a random thought of the day

RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY (think of those jeopardy game host when they say the title of the game and then say RANDOM THOUGHT OF THE DAY that ways): i wish our agendas were the go program ones
they would be so much better/cooler/awsomer/more IN YOUR FACE/ more MY-ish/UNIQUE
it's like WAY more unique then the average ones and then we would be like the frenchies* and have our own agenda rulers

*frenchies= french imersions

No comments: