Friday, May 15, 2009

blog T3-72

Ahahaha yes, yesterday I didn't procrastinate.... about my piano! I'm semi-proud of myself. Life is so busy but I don't want to do anything to fix that, I was actually right for once, I failed my math contest in case I didn't mention that. and I feel like I'm going to be right when I fail my piano exam. T_T at least this week I can sort of CHILLAX only for a little thought. I'm seriously wondering do people actually read my blog? Like people I don't noe? that would be scary... and COOL all at the same time.

You know what I think that poeple don't read my blog, I was joking about the previous comment cause usually when people read things and there's a comment box they usually leave a comment in which case, I'm pretty sure at least one person out of the many people(or little people) that read my blog would comment! also i've looked at my profile and it's said that there were EIGHTY-ONE PROFILE VIEWS on my account 81 that's like a record!!!!

No comments: