Thursday, May 21, 2009

blog t3-79

Guess what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You would never guess.... so there was no point in asking that question, but I GOT INTO ENRICHED!!!! Yes, technically I'm in 2nd placement. But it's all good, everything working out.

I'm looking at quotes for my speech and I've found tons of them, but many aren't related to my project: Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. -Lillian Dickson
“When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.”
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
-Winston Churchill (YAY)
The first half of our lives is ruined by our parents and the second half by our children.
-Clarence S. Darrow (this one's might go good on my speech)
I saw these other quotes but I don't think that there appropriate for school blogs.

No comments: