Thursday, October 29, 2009

SB blog T1-51

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to do my SB blog on my friend. oh yea and before i do that you know today was raining right? well after the open gym which ended early( because we had a HALLOWEEN DANCE) i was standing outside and it was raining and i see the soccer players coming back out from the soccer field DRIPPING WET!!!!!! I felt bad for them anyways......................................... TIME FOR SB blogging time U know what i decided to do a story instead it's pretty good please read I heard of this on T.V.

This teacher was chosen to be the leader of a class and when he was doing his speech he asked his students if they could chose what type of person would they be? A) a person who drank and smoke B) A person who did drugs and slept until noon in the morning and always had to drink one C) had never gotten arrested and only occasionally drank wine. All of the students chose C).

I forgot to what the other 2 people were BUT!!!! They were well known. anyways the C) person was describing Hitler. So basically the story was about, even if you make mistakes in life you can change for the better and then you can be great like the A) and B) person too.

No comments: