Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SB blog T1-43

Another SB blog another person (friend) to talk about, let's see!!!!!!!!!! Let's talk about my friend who recommends manga too me and is much better at remembering the characters name than i am (i'm a visual person)!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! MY WILL IS UR FATE!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (i wish, right?)
look at his LONG ARM!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG(seriously that's why he's an anime, LONG arms.)

*STARE STARE STARE* so STAREABLE!!!!

when i do homework!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH wow wow wow!!!! looks so cool. PURPLE EYES!!!!!!! ME JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST HAVEY THEM!!!!

meh -.- this pic, i just thought they had a cool posture.

AWWWWW U PLAYer!!!! I didn't noe U HAD TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hahahaha the rumors)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH HYPNOSIS, U WILL DO AS A SAY

awww monoka (the thingy that looks like a bunny) <3 me want a kissy too
WOOT WOOT!!!! SO COOL!!! I like this pose too!!

2 comments:

Bluesander said...

IT'S "MOKONA!" You really do fail at remembering things.

iLiveForSleep said...

LOL, but i noe u still <3 me (as a friend) hehehehe