Saturday, October 31, 2009

blog T1-53

  (not trying to offend anyone) YES THIS IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT U HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!! TSK TSK to make me this angry!!!!

 and this is also how i feel about my cousin NOT going to dinner *HINT HINT* that's u cousin there who's reading this!!!!

Yea, S.S. test tmrw i forgot to bring my notes home...................................................so yea i need to study at lunch tmrw!!!!! SO T_T...

My cousin was suppose to come to our house for dinner tmrw BUT NO!!!!!! we had to go out with relatives from my dad's side so yea he's not going to go with us because going out for dinner takes TOO MUCH OF HIS TIME!!!!!! >: ( ME NO LIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey i have hw too....... fine he is in uni and i'm only in highskl buttttttttttttttttttttttttt STILL okay fine i noe i'm being a HUMONGOUS BUM (notice the rather large bum <= that's me) RIGHT NOW i just want to because i have LOTS homework and TESTS the APPLIED SKILLS HOMEWORK is like due in NEXT WEEK!!!!!! do u noe how little (this <= little may look big but seriously it's prolly = 10^-100 (learned this is math) times smaller) time that is?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? UGHs me no likey the fast DUE homework ME no likey at all!!!!

oh and i tried to download this blogger template thingy and it DIDN'T WORK!!! T_T so sad and it worked for my friend, WHY WON'T U WORK FOR ME!!!!!!!!! SCREW U BLOGGER TEMPLATE..

YEA....it seems technology hates me................ but I <3>

oh yea and on opera when u go onto blogger (i don't noe if it's just my computer BUT) when i hit enter it skips 2 spaces aka in the html of it, it says "

(it doesn't really look like that but when i enter it, it goes directly to my html....... T_T i told u tech hates me) instead of going like this "
see....... P is different from Br and when i try to correct it the computer just screw up!!! GRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS (francais translation= ZUT ALORS!!!!!!! Je n'aime pas l'ordinateur. Mon ordinateur est un GARBAGE!!!! Je veux un nouveau ordinateur, s'il vous plait! :P) so basically i'm saying "DARN IT!!!!!!! I dislike my computer. My computer is garbage!!!!(i don't noe the french for garbage) I want a new computer, please! :P

yea so GOD OF TECHNO, s'il vous plait (please)  un nouveau ordinateur(a new computer) (un LAPTOP s'il vous plait)ou A NOT SCREW UP ordinateur (computer), UR CHOICE GOD OF TECHNO!!!!! UR CHOICE!!! 

No comments: