Monday, October 26, 2009

blog T1-48

AHHH the typing of the keyboard is JOY to my ears. The smell of freshly printed homework, a guilt in my guts. WHY? I HAVE SHAMEFULLY WASTED A PIECE OF PAPER!!!!! SHAMEFULLY, i was disgusted with myself. Okay so yesterday when i was printing out my homework and then when i go get my homework from the printer there it stood 2 pieces of paper when i only needed to have ONE!!!!!!!!! I was so disgusted with myself, i feel better now because I reused it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XP

UGH-eries i need to study for this S.S. Quiz I have and Read this s.s.'s book AND take the notes from it and the font is TINY!!!!! it's practically illegible if it weren't for the fact that it is!!!

RANDOM THINGY OF THE DAY (sing it like spongebob does is, "the most important meal of the day, serving it up, Gary's way , ding") anyways: I decided that I want to travel the world the the expenses i have made in my life time or working, and if i have to i'm doing it alone, it don't do or don't get married doesn't really matter, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE TO ME!!!! LOL anyways anyways I have nothing much to say, i'm just procrastinating right now, OH and i want to also buy a laptop!!!! ONE DAY MY FRIENDS ONE DAY yea i think that's all i want so AU REVOIR

P.S.
-Google Chrome is a failure, no offense, because BLOGGER, created by GOOGLE, doesn't work on google CHROME and only works on MOZILLA FOX!!!! THE LOGIC OF THAT!!!!!!
Anyways also when using CHROME the home page of the site usually works BUT then when you click a link to another page, it doesn't work.yea these are all the complaints i have for the GOOGLE CHROME!!!!!!
WHY DOESN'T BLOGGER WORK OR CHROME!!!! WHY?
-MOZILLA FOX is also fail, because it keeps on crashing and if i don't save something or if i'm in the middle of saving something it closes down and BAM it doesn't work!!!!
EVER SINCE I UPDATED MOZILLA FOX IT'S ALWAYS BEEN CRASHING!!!!!! WHY? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!
-INTERNET EXPLORER 8 is a failure too. i haven't used it since forever, 1st of all the loading is TERRIBLE..............................u just........................wait.............and wait......................................and wait........... and then you click a link and then u..................wait...........wait...............................and WAIT...........................!!!!!!!!!!! it's terrible!!!
COME ON PEOPLE GET A MOVE ON!!!!! I MEAN INTERNET EXPLORER was THE MOST POPULAR INTERNET CHOICE UNTIL IT GOT FANCY NOW IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! FAIL

BASICALLY ALL I WANT TO SAY IS PEOPLE, MAKE BETTER INTERNETS SO I WILL NOT NEED TO:
-RESTART THE INTERNET EVERY SO OFTEN (mozilla)
-WAIT FOREVER FOR IT TO LOAD (explorer)
-YOU MADE THE SITE, WHY DOESN'T IT WORK ON YOUR INTERNET? (chrome)
-WHY CAN'T YOU IMPROVE (ALL OF THEM)
-IT'S NOT JUST ONCE BUT MANYTIMES THIS HAS HAPPENED, (you know what you say all the time when it crashes? ) "this is embarrassing, would you like to restart?" IF YOU KNOW IT'S EMBARRASSING THEN FIX IT(mozilla)
FIX YOUR MISTAKES IF YOU NOE THEY ARE THERE!!!! AND WHEN WE SEND EMAILS SAYING TO CHANGE!!! WE SAY IT FOR A REASON!!!!!!!!

NOW I have to go look for a better internet, U PEOPLE (say that in a grandma shaking her cane way)

No comments: