Thursday, October 1, 2009

blog T1-23

WE might be going to CAMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that so SWEET!!!!!!!!! our class is just planning it but planning it still makes me a HAPPY CAMPER!!!! My dream is finally coming TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Oh yes besides the happy news i also have to say BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! why? WE HAVE SO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!! it's not even funny. everyone i know is sleeping until REALLY, late trying to finish their homework!!!! JEESH i have to say there's too much SCIENCE HOMEWORK!!!! i mean it's not REALLY hard, but it's HARD!!!! see, what i mean!!! so T_T. but i'm almost doen so i'm happy i only have flashcards that i need to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE FREE ON HOMEWORK!!!! HOPEFULLY I we don't get any homework over the weekend i really need my sleep AND my rest AND my playing piano time, not that i'ver grown fond of it or anything i just NEED to do it!!! SO AU REVOIR!!!

Oh almost for got:

RANDOM Q of the day: will we get homework? (okay that's not really random) um are we going to camp? (plz yes!!!!, but that's also a not really random Q) UM, when will my fave manga's have updates?!?!?!?!? I NEED TO NOE!!!!!

No comments: