Friday, October 30, 2009

blog T1-52

Yea, so today in gym it was a SURPRISE LESSON thingy because we ALL the PE classes emerged and played volleyball against each other I was a FAIL!!! I mean I'm not good at serving, i'm not good at setting, hitting OR bumping the ball.................... T_T I'm a fail in VOLLEYBALL!!!!!! Yea I felt bad because I was probably the worst player there. The ball practically went across the gym when i bumped it!!!! T_T so very T_T.

Yea so life's pretty average I found a better internet browser BUT it still has a couple of FLAWS.(it's called OPERA by the way).

FLAWS:

#1: On blogger when you try to drag the desired picture to the spot you want it, it doesn't work because the picture doesn't move, and same goes for text if you try to drag the text to desired position it doesn't work i don't noe why!!!!! SO T_T so that's why I was having problems yesterday trying to put pictures onto my blog for my friend but it didn't work!!!!!! STUPID BLOGGER NOT WORKING ON OPERA!!!!! GRRRRRRRSSSS.

Anyways this week was pretty hectic so busy, I need to go to french class now, AU REVOIR, GOOD BYE, SEE YOU!!!!!

No comments: