Saturday, June 27, 2009

summer blog 10

WOW, I haven't been blogging a lot lately (I'm lazy) heheheheheheh during the school year even if I have lots of homework I still do my blog or say: too busy to blog (or something). I feel like blogging a lot today no idea why... maybe because I've been watching a alot of movie/t.v. series(chinese) with my parents? no maybe it's because I'm obsessed with the sounds of keyboards (click click click, heheheheheheheheh) it just might be true. I mean I did have the piano phobia, now the keyboard sound obsession I'm not surprised.

WOW, I've been reading alot lately, actually if my class didn't have a Independent reading List thingy I would have read lots of books from my "want to read" List!!!!! MUCH, better than having to read from a List that the teachers provide you. Anyways what would be awesome would be to I don't know not have the independent reading list AT ALL!!!!! tough luck to gr. 8 next year. MUaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: