Tuesday, June 23, 2009

summer blog 9

OH wow, I haven't blog in SO LONG, I'm sorry, It's not really my fault(okay, it is) but what can you do about? NOTHING MUAHAHAHAHA

Interesting news that has happened!!!!!

Yesterday= THE END OF MY INTENSE PIANO MONOPOLIZED LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I took my Piano EXAM!!!!!!!!!!! AGHSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE THE EXAM!!!! anyways yup that was pretty intense. I think I failed it, and I'm not just saying this because I'm being modest or whatever, but I seriously mean I FAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea I still need to ask about the report card thingy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I mean ask my friends)

Yup summer= LOTS OF MANGA/ANIME WATCHING/READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY

Oh I saw my friend over the summer at the park, that was cool. I asked her how her summer was she said boring i was like O_O, I would for one would find summer a time to indulge oneself to the computer!!!

CADET!!! I almost forgot about that, yea T_T I'm most likely going and for reasons unknown I don't really want to go, but I kinda want to go. It's a really hard dilemma (sp maybe wrong)!!!!

SCRAPBOOK!!! remember I was going to make a scrapbook over the summer, well I haven't started yet, reason is I don't have a book to do my scraping in!!! LOL SCARPING!!!

No comments: