Wednesday, June 10, 2009

summer blog 2

WOW the finals are not as hard as I thought they were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT, Yesterday i studied all of that S.S. for NO REASON!!!!!!! Most of it was COMPREHENSION!!!! COMPREHENSION!!!! WHO puts COMPREHENSION on a S.S. test!!!! UGH, I'm so mad. I've read enough today and THERE on the test there's this big chunk of reading we have to do T_T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The science test was way easier that my S.S. final!!!!!!!

I probably did better on my science final then on my S.S. final, BUT I FAILED THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SAD!!!!!

MATH final tomorrow, i'm not as scared because i'm not failing that AT ALL!!! The only thing I hate about myself when I do math is I always have careless mistakes because I'm a bum and I don't like to check over my work!!!!!!!!

No comments: