Saturday, June 6, 2009

blog T3-95

YUP this week is a BUSY WEEK VERY BUSY, BUSY BUSY BUSY. Anyways I have an english assignment due on tuesdays AND a s.s assignment due on tuesday FINALLY on wednesday, thursday, friday I have FINALS

busy week!!!!!!! HATE IT

I really need to finish my english assignment becuase there is a lot to do and I have very little time to do it because I'm goingto be busy over the sunday because of CADETS, and because of cadets i had to postpone my piano lesson to monday so that my schedule now is really messed up.

well I better start working on my english homework before I go to bed because I'm going to sleep really late if I do it all on tomorrow and monday. There is also the fact that i'll we away from home until 9 on monday and on sunday i'll be away until like 5. T_T

No comments: