Monday, February 23, 2009

blog T2-95

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! website is still not working properly! BOOOOOOO!!!! So sad!!! VERY VERY VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouldn't have slept so late yesterday (all because of that book)!!! GRR!!!

One of my friends made me sound REALLY OLD!!!! >0ME: U make me sound so old!!! but yes....
SEE WHAT I MEAN???? AWKWARD!!!! I didn't want to say but it was just so VERY AWKWARD that I had to show it!!! T_T


Considering the S.S. forum isn't my favourite I'll show what homework I have today

English: Storyboard!!!!!!! WAHHHHHHH!!!! I can't do this!!!! It's due on wednesday and I still didn't do anything... (bad procrastinating habits, (habits die hard))

AS: nothing much!!!! just going to start knitting soon and I don't have a crochet!!!

Science: good not bad, I don't hate it. Actually science WAS my favourite class before the previous block rotation, because it was at the end of DAY 2!!! (you see the connections, kidding. actually because at the end of the day it's kind of chillaxing time and the people around me are really fun to talk to!!! YAY!! I hope we NEVER have to move desks!!!! PLEASE!!!

S.S.:WELL.... I guess I don't hate it, but I don't love it!! SORRY!!! But today we had to do our religion project and our teacher asked my group a question that i didn't KNOW!!!!!!!!! SO SCARY!!!! I HOPE WE DON'T GET A BAD MARK BECAUSE OF IT!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! TRYING TO CALM DOWN!!!!!

Overall: I know that I'm Asian FAILING EVERYTHING in MY!!!!!! (asian fail= B and BELOW) THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: