Tuesday, February 10, 2009

blog T2-82

I'm even more sick right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly I still need to go to school tomorrow. I want to eat sushi TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You might not get what I'm talking about because I'm watching T.V. right now and the people on it are eating SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY FOR MY TUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to snuffles again!!!! So sad. So sad. I also have lots of flem in my throat!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the science fair project day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO scary!!! VERY VERY VERY VERY SCARY!! I had to present is because I was 1 of the "lucky few", right very lucky!!! The presentation wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I kind of wanted to do it TOO!!!!!

No comments: