Thursday, February 5, 2009

blog T2-77

GAHHHHHH my compter keeps on freezing like before!!!!!!!! IT's so evil!!!!!! I almost couldn't do my blog today because of it!!!! BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY finished the book I borrowed from my friend and gave it back to him!! It wasn't the best book in the world but it was rather okay....... SO I have nothing to complain about, BUT then he says I made his book ugly, and I DIDN'T!!!!!!! But I'm pretty sure that he was just kidding, I HOPE!!!!!!! So I borrowed another book from him and HOPEFULLY this time he won't complain about me making his book ugly, HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCIENCE projects coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm really really scared of it right now because I still have a lot to do that I haven't done yet because I'm too busy so I'm FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Is what I'm constantly askng myself!!! BUT what can I do? all i can do is finish my PROJECT GET IT OVR WITH And hope HOPE HOPE life gets less homework, because THIS is not FUN Work at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: