Friday, September 17, 2010

Someone(?) Smells

Haven't blogged in like.... a while, still need to finish that 30-day project, which is more like a YEAR project, but you know, me.... >0<"" (heh heh)

anyways i've been watching quite a few vids from this channel called collegehumor, apparently babies(aww >3<) smell good because they want to attract their mother, that's kind of cute, no wonder!!
^random facts. i wonder what i smell like... (probably smell bad)

Just realized like my titles are, so weird, and they don't make sense. But it's an alliteration, it's alliteration right?... dang, i don't noe.

I'm starting to think, if I were a guy, like a Bishie (WOOT, I wish, even if I were a guy) then I'd totally be a player, like FULLOUT host-mode... wow, after i typed that.. it sounds so wrong and awkward and weird..... *runs away* (< i wish i could but i could never run away from my awkwardness/weird/lame/wrong-ness)

Song REQUESTS!!! FIRST ONE since, ages. < that word makes me sound OLD... i'm feeling the old age. but according to my teacher's wife 50, 000= old, so he's not old (my friend and I like to tease him about his age. anyways going off topic there,
Song requested from GellyBeanie, for Someone. *nudge, nudge, wink wink, cough cough* FLEM.



On My Own, By: Hedley.

No comments: