Thursday, September 23, 2010

FOR ME?!?!? thank you!

ah... well you noe me, lifes usually the same. today is a special-ish day. tho... really tired... like my legs.. i had to do a langara run, on this special day. and you noe that's :( right? but anyways i really want an itouch for my b-day......................... life :( or an ipod nano not the new touch screen one, the old one, cuz you can actually hold it and take videos.

^won't be getting one anytime soon, but i wish i willl XP PLEASE!!!!!! itouch.... pweeze!

anyways.. as so my dream will never come true you noe... cuz i fail at persuasion. :( it would be awesome if i were one day about to convince my parents to buy it for me... AGH.

so how's life... ppls..
i'm sleepy.. pro-d-day soon.. this blog is practically a diary, cuz no one reads it anyways... i feel sad.. but that's okay.

No comments: