Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cheelios is Making money online

-no this is not a money making site i'm just trying something out read on if you want to noe what, i'm sorry if this actually worked-
Well I'm back on my TV drama addiction lol!
I was on anime for a while. Then I fell back into drama. (sounds like I'm on drugs haha)

But anyways physic is so hard for my little brain. science is totally killer.

ah.. well since my friend said it a while ago. i've just randomly start saying the word. cheerios (no relation to the cereal) oh and you have to say it in a english accent so it sounds like chee-lee-ohs. so i think i should just change the word to cheelios. a combo of coolio (cool + oh) + cheerios (not cereal)= cheelios (britsh accent)

ah well.. I've searched google. I'm sure many of you have done it. But anyways... back on topic and i was trying to find top blogs you noe just to find out what top bloggers talk about now a days. but I didn't really find anything. let me go search again.......
ah well i'm pretty sure i'm not high on that list. or even on a list.

Okay well i read on this site that this kid called Carl was a hit blogger at the age of 13. Lucky duck. He has a really interesting story on how he started to make money only it was kind of funny! I wish I could do that too. Well I don't want to be like him and have google delete my post so i'm just going to post the link about the about him thingy: http://www.carlocab.com/about/
Anyways he became the #1 searched thing on Google. and what they searched was Making money online. This the reason I put that as my title. it's a test... no one will prolly search that up and see my blog tho. ahahaha oh well. At least I have a creative Title unlike my non-creative titles that i usually have.

No comments: