Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SB blog T3-61

кυмσяιzσяα, ¢ℓσυ∂y ∂αу, ασzσяα, вℓυє ѕку, кαgιяιиαι ѕσяα

υиℓιмιтє∂ ѕкιєѕ


What is this.. I haven't been blogging alot lately!! TSK TSK ON U TSK TSK

i noe i feel ashamed too very ashsamed... well i have a lot to say through out the day and i just keep forgetting what i want to say... because just because..

I need some more interesting things to say:
★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰★ ☆ ✰
okay um welllll my friend has been talking to me!!! yes.. that's good talking to me alot.. talking to me... (i'm just rambling now) um and i want to dedicate this song to her
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬:


I just want to say hello taiyou! I fail at pronouncing japanese. and i also wanna say hi to the new Kumorizora soon to be aoazora.


♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

just searching up some cool things on the web don't u like it?

No comments: