Tuesday, May 25, 2010

blog T3-82

BOO, it's been so long since i've done a really LONG and tiring so boring to read blog. so i'm going to do one today.

well.. i've got braces!!! yes AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh u prolly can't see it cuz i'm pro like that XP. they're green-ish, blue-ish, some people say it's more blue.
I like to say, "My braces are turquoise-more-on-the-blue-side colored."
I think i have the same color as my friend, but she says hers are more green... maybe, but i still think we have the same color.

Life= EPIC BUSY-ness!! (I was going to write business , but it's not business, it's busy-ness)
we have to cram all of science before end of school year!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!? we used to have at least like 3 weeks per chapter, so we can digest everything, but now we have like 1 week per chapter. That's a major difference. and BESIDES that, we just started a new ENGLISH PROJECT! i know O_O_O_O_O_O right? and it's almost end of term like 2 more weeks. and this isn't like writing an essay or something like that. it's a project. a PROJECT. a MYSTERIOUS feeling PROJECT!! a WPP (witness protections) project with finger print type things and (fake) birth certificates. AHHHH.

Well, um... i'm still sciencing if you really want to know.

I'd like to think that I have a lot of time (I don't) and time just went by so fast. i'm really going to miss my SY friends. They were awesome like that. The two year's i've spent with them have been the bomb. off the hook. sensational. epic. life. WONDERFUL. pro. fesh. inal. I like to think that they feel the same way. I'm really going to miss them. ...with the class/and my classmates!

No comments: