Friday, May 7, 2010

blog T3-64

SUN RUN WOW... Leg OW (it rhymes POW) so lame-ow

k so a review of what happened today! it's going to be a long blog I hope...

so i woke up at 8 today and I was meeting my friends at 8:20 very risky!! or I thought I was meeting them at 8:20 so I went to the top of the skytrain and they weren't there and it was like 8:25 so I thought they left already. so I got on the train and then while we were going there my friend calls my mom's cell ( i don't even noe how she did it but she did) and then I found out they were waiting for me and came at 8:25 and waiting for me outside the skytrain station

and then after the sun run I went to get food!!! GOT SO MUCH ( my Asian side). got bagels, juice boxes, power bars, chocolate milk!!! FTW.

i then went to home taking the skytrain!!! WOOT haven't taken the waterfront skytrain in so long.

k then I went home my legs hurt walking up hill to my house T_T

then i find out my dad didn't go to work yet. and also my friend called me to tell me to go to her house for ice cream cake! YUM. I take a shower first cuz there's salt on my face from the sweat. (because of the sweat and it was drying up i was rubbing my face and white powdery stuff came off.)

So then when I was done taking a shower (so refreshed) I had to go walk to my friends house for ice cream cake!! YUMMIES!!! BUT walking there is not yummy and walking uphill is not yummy X2.

Okay and then I when I got to my friends house (yay, but painful) I got food! and then for some reason my friend thought i was about to spill my food so she tipped my plate over (so it wouldn't slip) so then the food (some of it) landed on me. T_T. there was ketchup... and i just took a shower.

Then for some reason because I was the only one eating everyone started to poke my sausage.... AWKWARD. But I got ice cream cake. and played around a bit and had to leave at 4 (I thought it was 5) to get to my friends house for homework. (english play)

We did stuff (confidential). practiced lines. practiced moves. practiced lines some more. (cuz i keep forgetting when to come in.)

No comments: