Monday, May 10, 2010

Blog T3-67

I forgot to post this so LONG like a month ago or so I wrote this for my English class. It's my fave. poem that i've made through the whole poetry. I worked really hard on this... the hardest working poem i've made in this class.

Sky High Love

The sky is bright with many stars alight
Of all the stars I like but only one
The star I like knows not he makes me bright
To live without you there would be no sun
Blue cloudless sky look grey to your compare
Lady Justice hears the heart of your voice
For your heart is of an angel so fair
And if my love for you was not your choice
I rather still we be friends then not at all
But I hope for an answer we both will love
I hope that our feelings will never fall
When you are near I feel high and above
From afar I can't help but stare at you
And I wish you would say I love you too

No comments: