Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GellyBeanie

Name:GellyBeanie
Fave Emos/IM phrase:=3, :3, xD, =), =D, <3
Fave Quotes:
~Time to practice some guitar. I will maybe consider learning the names of the strings. Q F 7 j and ; I think that's right. Yes semi colon. -Matt Webb
Language: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Japanese, Bangoli, Spanish, Italian (Some I Know not a single word of, not even NiHao)
Likes: Ramen, Sushi, Marianas Trench, Japan, All Time Low, Procrastinating, Typing, Photoshoping, Reading, Manga (Ahahahahahhahahahahahahah YES)
Fave Manga(s): 1/2 Prince, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Akagami no Shirayukihime (WOOT)
Music: Acadia By:Marianas Trench, Cross My Heart By:Marianas Trench, Hello Brooklyn By:All Time Low
Urges: Meet Marianas Trench
Comments: GellyBeanie oh dang... I can't read this color on a white backgourd.... you lucky readers who have my awesome blog background!!!!! kidding! but seriously i can't read it unless I concentrate!!! REALLY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my eyes getting dizzy..
Her choice in music is WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Cross My hear and hope to die......
HAHAHA I LIKE THE SAME THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides Mariana Trench not too big of a fan, but he's still cool!
She's like a DOUBLE JOINTED PERSON!!! I only have like 2 fingers that are like that... and ALL HER FINGERS are like that..... WERIDLYAWESOME.

No comments: