Sunday, March 14, 2010

blog T3-10

AGH......................................................... you know... well you probably don't..... but soon or soon enough... i'm going to be graduating... and then going to school and all that..... and then a job... i'm still uncertain of what I want to be... actually it's my secret wish to have a humongous house... like not just huge... but

humongous

..... and agh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways I wanted to be a psychologist.. but people (adults) keep saying that it's hard to find a job if I major in psychology. :( and then I also want to be a translator... and then I found out you need a degree for that.. and it's really hard. I also want to be an astronaut! that would be fun too...... agh life.... future.......................................................................................................................................

anyways on a happier note............. I'm getting an A in PE!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooooooo. and hopefully I'll get an A in science too, because it's really close, and I think the teacher is just missing a mark.. and hopefully that mark is going to raise my mark up.

No comments: