Friday, March 5, 2010

blog T3-1

Well................................................................................................ it's friday.... and it's also pre-ib acceptance letter day................................... i didn't get in. :( it's probably because of my french mark (which will be unnamed)T_T.

All my friends got in too...... seei new i was the only one that wouldn't get in. i'm so pro at predicting stuff like this! i'm a pro.fesh.inal, person aren't I?

well, of course i am disappointed, and a little upset, but that's life right? I think if it weren't for my french mark i would have made it in... i just think though. and probably my critical thinking test, too, because when i was taking the exam i noticed that i messed a question, almost when i was done the test, so i had to go back and find the question i missed, and erase everything! that's probably why i failed....................... :( today is a T_T day.

my friend really wanted to get in... and she was really upset when she didn't (enough to cry about)

No comments: