Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SB blog T2-66

Considering it's almost Valentine days XP!! i'm going to make a awesome blog about it!

This is an awesome Song about V-Day.

Another Song XP

But I think Valentines days isn't just about.. Falling in Love, or like Couples and all that.. there's also loving the world, your family...

Not only that but I also wanna give you a story you noe just for the awesomeness of it..

There was once a lady and she was travel along a river bank and she noticed some rocks on the floor and she bent down to look at them and saw that they were rocks with a date and time on them. She saw that there wasn't just 1 rock but multiple rocks on the river bank and bent down to look at all of them. She saw that not only did all the rocks have a name on them they also have a date on them, and the longest date was 15 years. She concluded that they must have been tombstones for the deceased.
A old man came along and told her that he was the person who took care of the tombstones. SO the lady asked the old man if something terrible had happened here, causing all the people to die at such a young age.
The old man told her: "In the town there was a tradition which everyone once they were old enough were given a notebook to write their happy moments in, by their father. And when they die, their notebook's dates are counted, and the sum of the dates are written down."
The lady replied, "But I thought that tombstones were for death dates."
The old man shakes his head and answers, "Life only counts as life if it's happy."

No comments: