Saturday, February 6, 2010

blog T2-68

I haven't had a typing typhoon in a long time!!! In really long time, I haven't been like typing non-stop. I think I need to.. Okay what do I have to say? I don't really have anything to say. Dang it.... I just really want to type. I just really want to feel the sound of the keyboard clicking.. Let's just have me think of all the words I can think of right now:
apple, ball, fall, tree, me, I, do, not, watch, sweater, calculator, bulb, unicorn, youtube, gmail, carbon, footstep, online, speakers, windows, live, messenger, cellphone, finger, nail, fingernail, television, microphone, smirk, paper, fail, fat, blubber, hands, palm, pilot, airplane, engineer, agenda, popcorn, folder, test, memory, pipe, cleaner, arm, leg, foot, feet, tooth, teeth, science, light, bored, boredom, bore, fight, fighting, fights, tweet, bird, pencil, case, tape, pen, gel, hair, spray, hairspray, kernels, scientific, mysterious, hunter, book, felts, feel, feelings, web, camera, webcam, internet, fox, track, field, and, grade, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ink, green, orange, period, comma, space, back, front, forward, up, down, left, right, pillow, case, sleepy, sleep, sleeping, LIVE4SLEEP, badminton, computer, screen, right, wrong, follow, fellows, eraser, sponge, face, letters, day, monday, tuesday, zero, anime, manga, read, blog, scroll, page, number, lock

okay.. i'm getting bored of this!!!!!

No comments: