Monday, October 18, 2010

Wasted Sleep

I don't even have time to write my blog.. so many things that are so distracting!!

I got tumblr... if you didn't know.. it's really addicting. but I still blogging should be here cuz yea I'm awesome like that. XP. Tumblr's actually kind of fun, you can reblog awesome looking photos and yea... but you cant really design ur "site" or at least I can't cuz i fail like that.. T_T

Anways what do I have to say.. I'm sick.. this is the second week.. i have a cough now!!!!t-t.. i hate coughs you wake up in the middle of the night coughing and you don't want to get out of bed cuz it's warm and toasty just to get a drink of water.. it's like when you have to pee in the middle of the night and you spend 20 mins thinking you can hold and you finally give in and.. you just wasted 20 mins of valuable sleeping time.. yea.. that's me.

No comments: