Sunday, October 31, 2010

Update on Life

I just felt like I haven't been very productive with my blogging. Yea, I'm sorry... but it's not like any of you read this anyways right? That makes me sad, even my friends/ acquaintances don't read my blog.

Anyways yesterday I was indulging myself (yes i say indulge, I feel the need to sound sophisticated to day) with chinese drama.

just thought you should noe that. you know, and update on my life.

I've been wanting to blog about the small kindness and hardwork people do for the world, and community they live in. Obviously.. I haven't started, considering the fact i'm here talking to you right now, but it's night so i can't do anything. And i'm doing this because i want them to know that the small things they do really make a difference, in someone else's life, or that what they did didn't go unseen by others.

No comments: