Sunday, April 12, 2009

blog T3-39

GaHs thoart hurts *cough cough cough* I FEEL the flem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WATER, NEED WATER!!!! AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................ AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHh YES WATER that cooled it down!!!!

Anyways this is what my life looks like right now!!!!
Life v.s. PIANO
Notice that life is smaller than piano!!!! T_T right? I agree it's very sad!!! SOON, I WILL BE FREE SOON SOON SOON SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHs!!!! YEs I noticed too I have COLOR!!!!! YES i'm getting better with this blogging thing I know it looked really plain before but I'm improving hopefully.

I will get the chance to improve over the summer, the thing is I might be going on vacation (vacane=french for vacation)!!!!! YES, GOAL COME TRUE (at the beginning of the year I set this as one of my goals, to be able to convince my parents to let me go on vacation)!!!!!

No comments: