Wednesday, April 1, 2009

blog T3-28

DANG!!! Yesterday I fell down because while I was doing track and field in P.E.!!! This is how it went!!! So we were doing the "baton race" (the reason there are "" is because they were no batons there) and because the P.E. teacher didn't arrange lines for each of our teams we had to wait until the got close enough for us to see. So I see my team mate coming and so I walk to the lines she's in and then BAM!!! Someone RAMS into me and I fell on my left side. Basically this happened because I wasn't aware of my surrounding. So the person we ramed into me is NOT AT FAULT!!! Anyways after that I finished running 4 OTHER TIMES so that I could finish the WHOLE OVAL... I then looked at my INJURY AGAIN and blood was ozzing out and it was HUGE!!!! SO I got TWO banaids!!! YES TWO NOT ONE BUT TWO!!! Anyways life of falling hasn't ended yet, there was still the fact that I TODAY I slipped on SLIPPERY GRASS?!?!?!?!?!?! I know what you are thinking, "WOW, must take AWESOME LUCK to fall TWO TIMES!" it's true it does take AWESOME LUCK to trip and FALL two time, in consecutive DAYS!!!!! FALLING HURTS!!! anyways so my jeans got all muddy and so did my shoe!!!! NOW I NEED TO WASH THEM!!!! T_T!!!! SAD STUFF...

I finshed all my homework so that's why i'm writing TONS TODAY.

No comments: