Monday, June 14, 2010

Don't know what to call this anymore

pooooooooooooooooooo i'm sick and exams are here!!!!! y-y...

yea notice my title... these aren't called blog T1 or T2 or T3's anymore cuz they're not school term blogs. you know how scary and sad that is? i have no title for my blogs. but i'll still continue blogging, maybe just not every single day like i used to because that was my homework. and maybe now i can talk about whatever I want.. well i used to talk about w/e i want anyways. no difference.

so sad what is this, we still haven't taken our time capsule picture... oh that means i can bring my camera to school so I can have a picture of everyone.

MATH exam was just today, the last one left is ENGLISH!!

i'm glad that science and s.s. exams are over.
but the science exam, we didn't even learn half of the things on the test. and i'm not even kidding, because i didn't noe it. I asked my classmates and they said that they didn't know it either.

Eg. The mother's blood type is A and the mother's brother is O and the son's blood type is B, what is the husband's genotype. WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!! we didn't even learn it. *sad face*

No comments: