Friday, March 20, 2009

blog T3-17

I'm going to have to work REALLY hard over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Why?" you may ask and this is because I didn't do a lot of homework that I was suppose to do over the spring break!! I'm too LAZY and should I remind you that SPRING BREAK= NO HOMEWORK!!!! I don't get why people don't get it!!! It's not fair!!!! AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

When I look at the computer I feel sleepy, maybe i need to get glasses soon!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read my friends blog and everyone seems to be having a great time over SPRING BREAK!!! Okay, maybe they don't but I read one of my friends blog and it said that she was getting glasses!!! Many people don't like to wear glasses, I don't know why?!?!?!? It's for the better of your learning and it helps so you can SEE: [O]_[O] I look like a libraian when I wear glasses!!! I like wearing glasses though because there fun!!! I'm pretty weird, like this, (weird) because people usually are like "....................." when I ask if I can wear there glasses."!!! Yup, ME= (weird)

No comments: