Monday, March 16, 2009

blog t3-13

Yesterday I made a new record!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played piano for 2 hours and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Usually I play less than an hour but YESTERDAY I played for TWO HOURS!!!! Anyways I wouldn't have played for two hours if it wasn't for my piano exam. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just ate a Kit-Kat, Oh and I woke up at 11 today so that's good because thisis SPRING BREAK. But sadly there's even more homework over the spring break then over the W-I-N-T-E-R BREAK. In case you haven't notice but the W-I-N-T-E-R BREAK is longer than the SPRING BREAK, but I have more homework over the SPRING BREAK. SO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to go on a vacation to Asia. I want to go visit my family there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REALLY BADLY T_T!!!!!

Oh and also for my course planning. I chose to go to Art, and take French. I know course planning was a long time ago but I forgot to say anything. YAY ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See I promised I would write more over the Spring Break.

No comments: