Monday, December 19, 2011

The Day We Met :Re: Bluesander

My friend Bluesander, wrote this beautiful poem. And I thought it was REALLY REALLY GOOD so I decided to make a poem of my own in response to hers.
http://bluesander.wordpress.com/2011/12/19/the-relationship-between-him-and-i/
Do enjoy.^v
Though my poem won't be as awesome.

~~
The Day We Met

My cheeks were red when I met her,
It was cold and the streetlights a blur.
I knew her from school but we never converse,
It was all stares, my shyness a curse.

My cheeks were red when she pulls me along,
She knew my name and her smile made me belong.

We talked like old friends,
the more time we spend.

I'd never would have thought,
We were of the same lot.

My cheeks were red when I asked her a question,
I remember it well it was during a session.
She stuttered and her face turned bright red,
I begun to imagine our future up ahead.

From there we were inseparable,
Our love like a fairy tale fable.
But like all fables there must be an end,
Sadly, our first fight, would result in no mend.

Who would have thought that life,
Would take me away, from my own wife.

I left our world leaving her behind,
Only by love was I confined,
The ghost I was or perhaps an angel,
By her side I would always dwell.

She can't let go, neither can I,
Once a year she visits where I lie.

But always will I abide,
To stay forever by your side.

No comments: