Monday, January 10, 2011

Unicorns ?!

These so called mystical creatures, I don't get why though. They're but horse with horn what's so mystical about them? Yea... This is what I think about in my free time stuff to talk about on my blog yea..

Like anything interesting that i want to talk about it I want to put it onto my blog. Then my smart brain will forget it and I can't think of anything to write so I'll try to think of something to type um..

Well I went out with my friend over the winter break. Oh yea I went to mall? I didn't buy anything, cuz I'm so.. Narrow-moneyed. <=heh yea. XP I'm smooth like that. I'm reading Romeo and Juliet I actually never knew the whole story of Romeo I just put 2 and 2 together. Anyways I've read 12th night and mid-summer nights dream, and I must say Shakespeare is seriously a genius! like his rhymes the way the words just work. Me trying to write a rhyming poem takes ages. Whereas Shakespeare wrote 37 PLAYS - hangs head in shame- . I have to say Romeo is really romantic or in this case shakespeare is really romantic. At least for the first few scenes in the story. Read Hunger Games By: Suzanne Collins because it is AWESOME. Way better than any twilight book okay? Cuz you actually WANT to read the next book where as in twilight...( okay no more trash talking about twilight) This is my first blog of the year.. YEA. Yea eyes hurting tata.

I've had a few favourite songs over the course of the year.. but currently my favourite music video is:
I didn't really understand the song.. and then i watched this Music Video and IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. like the MV was beautiful

currently the song stuck in my head but i don't know the lyrics to:

"black black black and blue" (? correct lyrics?)

i'd-want-everyone's-love-to-be-as-such song:

"just the way you are." is perfect, (:

No comments: