Friday, August 6, 2010

Lying, Bare Foot on Airplanes

Watching the news, I noticed there's a lot of interesting news. I'm serious. Life gets so interesting.

#1 There are new running shoes that have soft bottoms so it's like you're basically running bare foot. This is suppose to be healthy and makes you have less injuries! WOOT~ Apparently running from heel to toe, is unhealthy (or less) because you get easily injured cause your knee locks. So you should get used to running toe to heel. I think I'd like to try these shoes... but I wonder, won't you hurt your foot if you step on something sharp or hard? GLASS!!

#2 People these days, getting me mad. I know I'm not suppose to judge people, if I don't know the full reason for why they did something.

So this girl (Ashley Kirilow) pretends to have cancer (why would she pretend to have it, when some people are unfortunate to have it?). One thing I admired alot about (not) is she was actually cold-hearted enough to go through with her plan, and run away with the money, even her parents don't trust her (??!?). She created a facebook group to ask people to donate money for cancer reasearch. She showed pictures of her doing surgery (fake). She even went and shaved her head and eyebrows (you know, how many people in this world that have cancer wish they had nice hair like you?!? and you just up and shave it off and pretend to suffer? (I feel like crying I'm so pissed off right now.)) These kindhearted people where nice enough to donate. This person even did a concert to raise money for her. She also created a website so more people would be donate!!! UGHIES. She sure did a lot of things.

Click to read more: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/845045--miserable-childhood-blamed-for-cancer-charity-scam?bn=1



A very catchy song, with deep meaning, I usually don't like rap but if it's meaningful or isn't full on swearing or I can't hear what they're saying then I'm okay with it.

No comments: