Sunday, April 4, 2010

SB blog T3-31

Today I witnessed robbery! I was shopping with my family for new earphones, and while we were walking down an isle with iPods, iTouch and the such this guy who covered his face was holding a blue recycling bag. I was thinking, before he commited the crime, he looks like a robber and do guys like him really carry a recycling bag? and then he takes out a hammer O_O... I don't know, but I was thinking oh he's going to steal something. And then he hammers the glass case. And i'm like, I KNEW IT! and then he decides to spray this orange stuff around and I later find out it's pepper spray. and my brother was like a meter away from him!!!

it was like one of those once in a life time thingies. maybe it'll happen more than once, but u never know.

so anyways i wanted go buy my earphone, after the robbery, but that orange stuff which was pepper spray, was diffusing into the air, with the air con on and everything so we left and went to another store, of the same name.

and i got blue earphones! the kind that look like earmuffs! they keep my ears nice and warm!

No comments: